This week I was able to really take advantage of my materials and experiment with different processes. I did trial runs of cyanotype on wood panels and those did not turn out good at all. Traditionally cyanotypes are done on paper so that is what I proceeded to do next. The images I was able to produce turned out much better but I still wanted to push this medium further. That being said, I went back to contour drawings but in this case I used cyanotype solution instead of graphite. The image above is a product of that experimentation.
12 hours of cyanotype process
2 hours of drawing
2 hours of brainstorming
1 hour watching artist documentary
2 hours of photo editing and printing
Total this week: 19 hours
Total overall: 71 hours